3657/3757 Stainless Steel Pumps
Commercial Enclosed Impeller 316 Stainless Steel End Suction Pumps
G&L Series 3657/3757
• Pure water feed or transfer
• Chemical feed or transfer
• Pharmaceutical services
• Food or beverage services not requiring FDA rating
• Condensate return
• Water reclamation and treatment
• Frame Mounted Design: Flexibility of installation and driver arrangements.
• Enclosed Impeller Design: Maximum efficiency and service life with no need for clearance adjustment. Key driven shaft connection with locknut.
• Back Pull Out Design: Simplifies maintenance by allowing the casing to remain in the piping during disassembly.
• Close Coupled Design: Compact design saves space and simplifies installation.
• Casing features: Investment cast AISI type 316 stainless steel volute design for maximum efficiency. Vertical discharge standard field modifiable to four standard positions.
• Shaft and Sleeve: High strength steel keyed design non wetted. Protected from pumpage by O ring seal and hooked design AISI type 316 stainless steel shaft sleeve.
• Mechanical Seals: Standard John Crane Type 21 seal with carbon versus ceramic faces Viton elastomers and 316 stainless steel metal components. Options are available for high temperature and mild abrasives.
• Drive Motors: NEMA standard JM frame (close coupled) or T frame (frame mounted) are available in both single and three phase with a variety of enclosures and voltages to match your service requirements.