Manufacturer: John Crane
Universal Cartridge Seal Family - Single Cartridge O ring Seal with Quench
As the first truly universal cartridge seal, the modular family concept of John Crane's Universal Cartridge Seal series will change your approach to sealing. Since the 5600 Series components are interchangeable, you can apply one seal family throughout your plant. This gives you the flexibility to cover more applications with less inventory, which means your maintenance is simplified, downtime is reduced, plant operating efficiency is increased and costs are lowered. Designs available conforming to API 682, Category 1.
• A common seal head/mating ring set, utilized throughout all versions, is reversible to allow rotating seat/mating ring or rotating seal head operation, and is interchangeable with metal bellows seal heads.
• Type 5610Q seal has quench gland with carbon ring throttle bushing.
• Reversible seal head.
• Fits ANSI, ISO and DIN seal chambers.
• Optimized primary ring design for greater reliability.
• Non clogging wave spring outside the product.
PRESSURE LIMITS300 psi(g)/21 bar(g) for sizes up to 3.000"/75mm - -200 psi(g)/13 bar(g) for sizes larger than 3.000"/75mm