Manufacturer: John Crane
High temperature, Corrosion resistant Stationary Bellows Assembly Utilizing "HTC" Technology
The Type 604HTC high temperature, corrosion resistant welded metal bellows seal is a unique advanced technology for reliably sealing fluids in harsh, high temperature, corrosive environments and, at the same time, provides superior face stability at elevated temperatures. This all Inconel seal is ideally suited for applications that contain organic acids (naphthenic acid), and sulfur compounds that attack most other alloys at high temperature. The Type 604HTC is a stationary bellows assembly that is capable of handling high shaft speed applications and high shaft to seal chamber misalignment. The 604HTC is utilized in our API 682/ISO 21049 Type 1604HTC and Type 3604HTC cartridge seals.
• The Type HTC provides superior face stability at elevated temperatures.
• API 682/ISO 21049 qualified.
• Stationary bellows assembly - capable of handling high shaft speed applications and high shaft to seal chamber misalignment.
• All Inconel metallurgy - meets NACE MR0175/MR0103.
• ID and OD pressure capability withstands reverse pressurization.
• Thermally compliant primary ring adapter.
• Pressure compensating primary ring.
• John Crane edge welded metal bellows with optimum 45 degree tilt angle.
• John Crane Sealide® silicon carbide composite.
• Available in single and dual cartridge arrangements.
• DOUBLE PLY version available for higher pressure applications.
• Hard faces available for abrasive applications.
TEMPERATURE LIMITS100°F to 800°F/ 75°C to 425°C
PRESSURE LIMITSDynamic: Vacuum to 300 psi(g)/20 bar(g) - -Static: 450 psi(g)/31 bar(g) -