SE Multi Stage, Bottom Inlet, High AGS Series Axial Grinder Pumps
POWERFUL PERFORMANCE FOR THE MODERN WASTEWATER STREAM
The AGS Series grinder pumps feature axial grinder and semi open impeller technology to easily slice through the solids, flushables and trash found in the modern wastewater stream without roping or clogging. The powerful semi open impeller and axial grinder reduce waste to a fine slurry to minimize downtime and service issues. AGS Series pumps offer solutions for a range of residential and light commercial applications and are an ideal replacement for 2" discharge sewage pumps.
• Axial grinder: Stainless Steel (440C), eight (8) hole cutter plate, three (3) blade cutter generating up to 4.9 million bites per hour
• Head/Capacity: Models deliver up to 66'' TDH and flow rates of 53 gpm capacity/flow.
• Semi open impeller: Powerful, non clogging, cast iron design. Balanced for smooth operation.
• Casing: One piece, uni body cast iron, volute type for high efficiency.
• Motor: Oil cooled/fully submerged in high grade turbine oil for more efficient heat dissipation, permanent lubrication of bearings and mechanical seal, and protection against outside environment.
• Motor shaft: AISI 300 series stainless steel.
• Bearing Housing/Bearings: Upper and lower sealed ball bearings for precision positioning of parts and to carry all radial and thrust loads.
• Mechanical seal: Hardfaced silicon carbide on silicon carbide for longer life, stainless steel metal parts, BUNA N elastomers (standard feature).
• Power cord: Severe duty rated, oil and water resistant 20 foot cord. SJTOW power cord with NEMA three prong grounding plug.
• Designed for continuous operation: Single phase, built in, auto reset overload (Class F insulation) on all models.
• Ease of installation Fixed balanced attachment to help simplify installation.
• Warranty: Three (3) years.