CentriPro 4″ Submersible
CentriPro 4″ Submersible Motors
Xylem Applied Water now offers a competitive line of CentriPro 4 inch submersible motors. Our initial offering includes 1/2 11/2 HP single phase motors.
The motors feature built in lightning/surge protection. All have a 700# thrust bearing as compared to our major competitor’s 300# and 650# ratings. The 1/2 – 1 HP 3 wire and all 2 wire models have on winding thermal overloads.
• Use with our CentriPro Quick Disconnect or CSCR style control boxes.
• Two Wire PSC (Permanent Split Capacitor) Design. Quieter than split phase 2 wire motors and reduces pulsation noise. Capacitor built in and hermetically sealed.
• Laser Welded – 21st century welding technology for improved welds.
• 700 Lb Thrust Rating – much higher than competitive motors.
• Precision machined one piece stainless steel castings used for upper and lower end bells.
• Water filled design with non toxic propylene glycol solution to protect the motor during shipping and storage.
• Built in check valve allows well water to enter motor as needed.
• Replaceable motor lead is held in place by (2) screws for controlled compression – no danger of stripping the lead threads.