Manufacturer: ITT Goulds
Goulds CV 3196 i FRAME Non Clog Process Pumps. The CV 3196 i FRAME is designed specifically to provide superior performance for process services containing solids. Goulds concentric volute casing with recessed open impeller provides non clogging capability with minimal solids degradation. In addition, the CV 3196 i FRAME can handle liquids entrained with air or gas.
• Heads to 440 feet (134 m)
• Temperatures to 500° F (260° C)
• Pressures to 285 PSIG (1965 kPa)
• Pump Replacement / Pump Retrofit
• Trouble free operations at low flow
• CV 3196 i FRAMETM Designed Specifically for Non Clog Pumping with Minimum Solids Degradation
• Designed to Handle Certain Bulky/Fibrous or Shear Sensitive Solids
• Goulds provides the best choice of stuffing box or seal chamber and a wide range of sealing arrangements.
• Goulds offers a complete range of mounting systems.
• Minimize inventory, reduce downtime
• 5 Year ANSI Pump Warranty