Performance plus efficiency in a versatile ring section multistage pump
Safe. Strong. Cost effective. e MP multistage pumps get the job done in nearly any high pressure application with lower lifecycle costs, lower energy usage, long term dependability and the versatility to handle a wide range of applications. Available in horizontal or vertical configurations and with robust material options and smart design features, e MP pumps can handle moving a variety of fluids across a wide range of applications including pressure boosting, boiler feed, filtration, fluid transport, dewatering and more. Now assembled in the USA, e MP multistage pumps are proof Xylem puts industrial strength thinking to work for the manufacturing, power generation, oil & gas, mining, commercial building, agricultural, water utilities and leisure industries.
Pumpable fluids include: groundwater, potable water, process water, gray/used water, seawater, brackish water, boiler feed water, water condensate, heat transfer fluids, produced water and solvents/oil. If your process is not listed, please contact our experts www.bmeco.com/contact
Since the proper selection and configuration of your pump is critical to long term efficiency and dependability, contact one of our experts. Our engineers will ensure your pump is
• U turn Channels salient rounded edges ensure a balanced velocity allocation of liquid to reduce losses and increase hydraulic efficiency.
• Balancing System uses the force of pumped liquid to reduce load on mechanical seal and wear on the bearings.
• Seal Housing self cleaning to ensure seal longevity.
• Sensor Interfaces connect to intelligent plant monitoring and diagnostic system to measure performance. Compatible with Aquavar® IPC and Hydrovar®.
• Plain Bearings elastically supported to resist extreme vibrations and shocks (e MPA, e MPR and e MPV). Made of tungsten carbide.