Forty-X Disc Filters
Manufacturer: Evoqua Water Technologies
The Forty-X™ Disc Filter from Evoqua Water Technologies is a barrier filter designed for tertiary filtration. It captures more solids in a smaller footprint with Evoqua's proprietary pleated media or engineered 3D stainless steel media design.
The Forty-X Disc Filter design provides more filtration media per square foot of filter media than similar designs on the market. The media is available in 10, 15, 20, 30 micron ratings which is suitable for a wide range of applications. The filter panel design includes a robust pressure-assisted seal that allows the panel to sustain and operate at a higher head.
• Low backwash generation resulting in higher efficiencies.
• Design simplification when compared to competetition, fewer moving parts with no need to oscillate the spray header.
• 316L stainless steel filtration media much more robust than polyester options
• Pressure assisted panel gasket sealing allows for zero leakage around filter panel.
• Less space needed - small footprint
• Innovative panel design providing more filtration throughput per disc
• Woven polyester media with an absolute micron rating or innovative 316SS weave with higher porosity.
• Modular design - flexible and expandable.
• Trash tolerant filter panel housing
• Reliable retrofit for some existing conventional filters due to matching hydraulic footprint.
• Stainless steel tank or stainless steel frame designs
• Easy to maintain - convenient efficient cleaning