Manufacturer: ITT Goulds
Goulds HSUL Submersible Pumps.
Submersible recessed impeller pumps easily handle any solid up to its suction/discharge size. Versatile mounting allows pump to stand or to be mounted on an optional slide rail arrangement.
• Heads to 140 Feet (43 m)
• Pressures to 100 PSIG (690 kPa)
• Temperatures to 194° F 90° C)
• Solids to 6 inches (152 mm)
• Submersible Motors: Goulds submersible series motors are designed and built specifically for tough slurry pumping. Heavy duty design features for reliability include:
UL and CSA Approved Explosion Proof
Epoxy encapsulated and butt spliced cable entry
system prevents liquid from entering top of motor and provides non wicking design.
Permanently lubricated and sealed ball bearings.
Class insulation and 1.15 service factor standard.
Tandem mechanical seals provide complete protection for motor internals.
Thermal protection standard.
Dual moisture probes provide early warning of seal failure.
Conforms to NEMA, IEEE, ANSI and NEC standards.
High temperature option allows operation to 94° F (90° C).
5 year Pro Rated Warranty
• Moisture Detector: required on all submersibles for warranty validation. Provides one normally open and one normally closed connection for activating a warning and/or de energizing the motor.
• Slide Rail System: available on Model JCU, Goulds slide rail system provides easy removal of pump unit without disturbing discharge piping. Unique slurry design utilizes a locking cam action with locator lugs and a large O ring for positive sealing (no leakage) while allowing a tangential discharge for high efficiency. This is an important feature when pumping slurries; if a tight seal is not achieved, leakage can cause rapid and excessive wear of the mating flanges resulting in reduction of performance as well as increased maintenance costs. Goulds slide rail system meets all requirements for toughest slurry services.