ITT i-ALERT3 is the advanced machine health sensor that quickly and accurately diagnoses status and warns of issues prior to occurrence for a variety of machines.
Easy, secure integration with existing processes and capabilities — be that automated diagnostics, remote monitoring, walkaround data collection, reliability monitoring experts or total rotating equipment management.
See fast results (including reduced costs and increased uptime) and gain peace of mind knowing the i-ALERT system is monitoring your equipment to discern which machines need attention, alert you of issues before occurrence, and focus preventive actions to avoid large repairs, failures and downtime.
• Vibration: 3-Axis, 4 to 5kHz (X,Y,Z)
• Temperature: -40°C to +84°C (-40°F to +183°F) T3
• -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F) T4
• Data Storage: 170 Days (based on hourly data)
• Analysis: Machine Run-Time, Vibration Spectrum, Kurtosis
• User defined Vibration bands, Motor Electrical Health Trending
• Wireless: Bluetooth 5™, Range 30-100m (100-300ft)
• Power: Lithium Battery, Replaceable, 2-3 Year Average Life (use dependent)
• Environment: IP68 / NEMA4x, Intrinsically Safe C101 (Zone 0)