Manufacturer: ITT Goulds
Goulds JC Slurry Pump.
Thousands of installations attest to the remarkable versatility of the Model JC Slurry Pump. Sixteen sizes are available in a wide range of materials and configurations, making the JC ideal for most medium duty abrasive and/or corrosive slurry services. Plus, it's designed for extreme ease of maintenance and long hours of reliable operation.
• Heads to 240 feet (73 m)
• Temperatures to 250° F (120° C)
• Pressures to 127 PSIG (876 kPa)
• Spherical solids to 2 1 /4 inches (57 mm)
• Pump End: wet end components feature extra metal thickness for extended wear. Replaceable suction cover liner takes all wear on suction side of casing; simplifies maintenance. Efficient slurry design impeller for long life, optimum performance. Components are fully machined for positive alignment.
• Application Flexibility: the Model JC is extremely versatile. A variety of drive arrangements can be supplied for application flexibility.