Manufacturer: BJM Pumps
The JF-Series electric submersible pumps offer top performance and high quality for a very modest investment. The pumps are designed for long life and trouble free performance.
Most JF Series pumps can quickly be converted from high volume to high head (or vice-versa) by merely changing the impeller and the suction plate. Other brands often require major changes to achieve different heads or volumes.
• Motor casings, hardware and impeller shafts are made from 304 stainless steel with all other exposed parts made of cast iron.
• All Fahrenheit® pumps feature double mechanical seals which work in a separate oil chamber.
• Oil seal ring(s) are installed above the impeller to help keep impurities and abrasives away from the mechanical seals.
• Optional Seal Minder® can be installed to help monitor the integrity of the mechanical seal system.
• Slide Rail Systems:
The J55F and J75F can also be mounted on the BJM slide rail system.
• All single phase Fahrenheit pumps are supplied with a NEMA 4X control box including pump start components, Seal Minder® relay, motor thermal sensor connections and (1) high temperature wide angle float switch with 20’ cable. These single-phase controls meet UL 508A and cUL CSA-22.2 requirements.