Manufacturer: BJM Pumps
Side discharge submersibles are typically used in sump applications where the liquid level can be controlled and where the pumps are partially submerged when in operation. The JXF models are designed for general pumping purposes where the passing or shredding of larger solids is not required. JXF pumps are available in size 1 to 10 HP - 3 Phase. Dual mechanical seals with the lower seal made of highly wear resistant silicon carbide against silicon carbide for less downtime and long life. All "wet parts" are of highest quality 316 stainless steel. Wear parts are made of cast material. JXF pumps 1HP – 5HP are made with precision cast parts (also referred to as investment castings), the same quality that is used in aircraft and space vehicles due to its superior density and strength. Other models are manufactured with sand cast parts. All elastomers (gaskets and o-rings) are made of FKM.
• Elastomers are made of FKM.
• Longer power cord – Standard 33 ft. power cord.
• Three seal motor protection – Motor is protected by double mechanical seals. Lower seal made of silicon carbide/silicon carbide and upper seal is made of carbon/ceramic. An additional lip seal has been installed above the impeller to help prevent abrasives such as dirt, silt or sand from entering into the seal chamber.
• More motor protection – Winding protection and (NEMA) Class R motor insulation with a thermal cut out switch that will allow the stator to have a winding temperature of up to 300° degrees F (150° C), superior to pumps with Class A and B insulation.
• JX55SSF and JX75SSF MODELS – The 7.5 and 10 HP models are designed with an outer sleeve on the impeller shaft. Two oil seal rings, upper and lower, ride on this replaceable shaft which prevents the formation of grooves on the impeller shaft itself.
• TWO PUMPS IN ONE – Most sizes can be converted to a high head version by merely changing the impeller and the suction plate. Other brands often require major changes to achieve different heads or volumes.
• Slide Rail Systems – The JX55SSF and JX75SSF models can also be mounted on BJM slide rail systems.
• Each pump is tested at factory, both for performance as well as safety. Level controls and level control systems are available.
• Specifications dependent on model and may change without notice.
• All single-phase Fahrenheit® pumps are supplied with a NEMA 4X control box including pump start components, Seal Minder® relay, motor thermal sensor connections and (1) High Temperature wide angle float switch with 20’ cable. These single-phase controls meet UL 508A and cUL CSA-22.2 requirements.