Lawson Aquatics® Grating
Manufacturer: Evoqua Water Technologies
Unique non-slip comfortable surface contour with advanced finish
• Increased coefficient of friction to 0.8 ASTM, the highest of any pool grate
• Water is never locked within the pattern and therefore mitigates algae growth.
For years Lawson Aquatics® accessory products has been developing and improving grating technologies, these efforts result in product advancements that make for faster, more efficient pools and improved aesthetics that are second to none. The most recent improvement is the modification in the top profile of our grating system resulting in the development of our SuperGrip™ grating profile, a unique non-slip surface contour that has an advanced finish all while providing comfort underfoot.
Supergrip™ parallel grating system, Supergrip™ perpendicular grating system
• Tested for (ASTM E-661) load-to-failure and deflection at 200 pounds
• Tested for color fastness and UV stability (ASTM G-154, exceeding 750 hours)
• Carries the industry’s best 10-year warranty
• Available in three colors (white, bone, and gray)
• Types of SuperGrip™ grating include perpendicular or parallel systems
- SuperGrip Perpendicular Grating- Straight 4"-6"
- SuperGrip Perpendicular Grating- Straight 8"-12"
- SuperGrip Perpendicular Grating- Straight 14"-20"
- Perpendicular Grating Instructions
- SuperGrip Parallel Grating- Straight 15"-18" (PAS-1518)
- Recirculation Components
- Parallel Grating Straight 11"-14"
- SuperGrip Parallel Grating- Straight 6"-10" Data Sheet (PAS-0610)