Manufacturer: Flygt A-C
NSW DESIGNS OFFER OUTSTANDING ADVANTAGES
• Standardized design offers maximum interchangeability of parts and helps reduce spare parts inventory. All parts except the casing suction cover and impeller are completely interchangeable within a given frame group. Eighteen pump sizes are built on only five power frames.
• Tapered shaft on the impeller end of the shaft and the impeller bore are designed for reliability and ease of maintenance.
• Impeller nut is a contoured stainless steel nut that is provided to prevent material from hanging up. The nut is secured by a stainless steel set screw.
• Rear back pull-out design allows the complete rotating element to be removed from the pump without disturbing the suction or discharge piping. Fewer crafts are required to service the pump.
• Flexibility of discharge position by allowing clockwise or counterclockwise rotation to be supplied. Discharge nozzle can be arranged in any one of eight positions for either rotation to suit the piping arrangement.
• Engineered for dependability with two vane non-clog impellers with smooth water passages capable of passing soft solids without clogging.
• Maximum shaft and bearing life is achieved by large diameter shafts that minimize deflection and increase packing life. Bearings are selected in accordance with the Anti-Friction Bearing Manufacturers Association (AFBMA) to provide for maximum life expectancy.
• Simple impeller clearance adjustment is achieved by adding or removing shims between the outboard bearing cartridge.
• Stuffing box design is a universal type stuffing box that will accept either packing or mechanical seal.
• Wear plates are standard in hardened 410 stainless steel on the suction cover and impeller.