Manufacturer: Hartzell Air Movement
Direct Drive Duct Fan - *Rapid Ship Available*
• Housings are one-piece, heavy gauge hot rolled steel with steel flanges.
• Standard finish is a marine duty inorganic zinc base coat applied to sand blasted steel
housings and an epoxy coating applied to cast aluminum impellers. This provides
excellent weathering characteristics and protection against sea spray.
• Motors are totally enclosed, certified to meet IEEE 45, 50°C ambient rise, below deck,
230/460/60/3. Fractional HP motors equipped with permanently lubricated, nonregreasable bearings. Integral HP motors equipped with relubricable bearings
• Motors are pre-wired 460V with electrical leads extended to watertight conduit boxes
located on the exterior of the fan housings.
• Blowers are designed for mounting in any position from horizontal to vertical.
Pulp and Paper
MATERIAL TYPESteel, SS304, SS316, Aluminum
PRESSURE RANGE0-1.5" s.p., 1.5-3" s.p.