Manufacturer: Hartzell Air Movement
Vertical Direct Gas Fired, Econo Type Make Up Air Heater - *Rapid Ship Available*
Hartzell's Vertical Gas Fired Make up Air Heater is an IRI pipetrain heater powered by 460 volt electrical input and natural gas. Each direct heating unit is a complete air supply system in a self contained package, consisting of a fan, burner, 3 place remote station and controls. Part of the Rapid Ship family of products, in stock models ship in 48 hours or less.
Excellent for localized supply air applications, the Series 78V gas fired make up air heater is an industrial duty direct heating unit constructed with powder coated 12 gauge hot rolled steel and cast aluminum alloy propellers. Designed to be economical and energy efficient, Series 78V make up air heaters are also low noise units that operate at 83 dBA or less @ 5'.
With direct drive motors, Series 78V make up air heaters have no belts to adjust or replace. Extended lube lines to motors are included standard. The make up air heaters are configured for roof curb mounting and ready for connection to gas line and power source. Each standard make up air unit comes with a bird screen and filter racks.
• 460 volt and natural gas only.
• Economical and energy efficient.
• Each unit is a complete air supply system in a self-contained package,
consisting of a fan, burner, 3-place remote station and controls.
• Excellent for localized supply air applications.
• Industrial duty – constructed of powder-coated 12-gauge hot rolled
steel. The unit’s propellers are #319 cast aluminum alloy.
• Low noise – all Series 78V units are at 83 dBA or less @ 5’.
• Units are direct drive, no belts to adjust or replace. Extended lube lines
to the motors are standard.
• Series 78V vertical units are set up for roof curb mounting. Units are
ready for connection to gas line and power source.
• Standard units have bird screen and filter racks, less filters.
MATERIAL TYPESteel, SS304, SS316, Aluminum
PRESSURE RANGE0-1.5" s.p.