Manufacturer: SERO Pump Systems
Side Channel Pump Performance incorporating numerous API-610 design features
Model SHP® is a new generation of SERO side channel pumps. The SHP® hydraulic remains focused on low flow applications, but now the SHP® is capable of producing heads upwards of 3500’ with a maximum allowable working pressure of 1450 psig (100bar).
In addition to the enhanced hydraulic coverage, the SHP® pump design closely follows API-610 specifications, where applicable. For example, API material codes S-6, C-6 and A-8 are offered. Dual containment, liquid end barrel design is standard with ANSI 900 lb flanges that will meet the 610 nozzle loading requirements. Numerous sealing options are currently available with a sealless mag drive design due in 2015.
The Model SHP® pump is a strong alternative to high speed centrifugal process pumps and small reciprocating pumps. Eliminate pulsation problems. Reduce maintenance costs. Control fugitive emission / pollution factors. Consider the SERO Model SHP® high pressure pump. The True Solution!
• Rugged multi-stage pump with barrel design. (Secondary containment!)
• Low, low, low NPSH requirements! (1’ to 4’)
• MAWP: 1450 PSI. High suction pressure? No problem!
• Flow range: 3 – 38 GPM.
• Head to 3,500 ft at 3500 RPM.
• Entrained Gas / Vapor Capability. Upwards of 40%!
• Small Dimensional Footprint!
• No high-speed gear boxes!
• No pulsation!
• No emissions / pollution!
• Reduced maintenance costs!