Manufacturer: BJM Pumps
Electric submersible pumps with shredder action impellers for municipal, industrial and agricultural wastewater. The SKF Series shredder pumps are designed to obliterate solids by tearing, breaking and ripping them to pieces and can handle liquids up to 200°F. The shredding action is caused by using a cutting impeller with a tungsten carbide tip against a spiral shaped diffuser plate.
• 304 stainless steel motor housing - Superior abrasion resistance will not wear out like aluminum motor housings when pumping sandy water.
• Three seal motor protection - Motor is protected by double mechanical seals. Lower seal made of silicon carbide/silicon carbide and upper seal is made of carbon/ceramic. An additional lip seal has been installed above the impeller to help prevent abrasives such as dirt, silt or sand from entering into the seal chamber.
• Winding protection and (NEMA) Class F motor insulation protect motor from temperature up to 230°F, superior to pumps with Class A and B insulation.
• High temperature automatic overload switch protects against motor failure due to overheating.
• Hardened cast iron stands up to rough handling and pumping sandy water unlike pumps with soft resin impellers or plastic exterior components.
• Specifications dependent on model and may change without notice.
• All single phase Fahrenheit pumps are supplied with a NEMA 4X control box including pump start components, Seal Minder relay, motor thermal sensor connections and (1) High Temperature wide angle float switch with 20' cable. These single phase controls meet UL 508A and cUL CSA 22.2 requirements.