Manufacturer: BJM Pumps
316 cast stainless steel pumps with shredder action impellers for municipal, industrial and agricultural wastewater. Side discharge and non clog impellers for the passing of solids while delivering high volume of liquids through 2 6 inch pipe. The SKX Series shredder pumps are designed to obliterate solids by tearing, breaking and ripping them to pieces. The shredding action is caused by using a cutting impeller with a tungsten carbide tip against a spiral shaped diffuser plate. The SKX Series pumps have non clog impellers designed for high volume and lift performance. All wear and "wet" parts such as impeller, wear plate, oil housing, pump housing and inner pump top are made of cast 316 stainless steel. The elastomers such as o rings, lip seals and gaskets are made of FKM . Standard power cable is made of oil resistant material. Special installation can be made with EPDM power cable and elastomers. (BUNA (Nitril) also available).
• Elastomers are made of FKM.
• Longer power cord - Standard 33ft. power cord.
• Three seal motor protection - Motor is protected by double mechanical seals. Lower seal made of silicon carbide/silicon carbide and upper seal is made of carbon/ceramic. An additional lip seal has been installed above the impeller to help prevent abrasives such as dirt, silt or sand from entering into the seal chamber.
• Winding protection and (NEMA) Class F insulation protect motor from temperature up to 230°F.
• High temperature automatic overload switch protects against motor failure due to overheating.
• Each pump is tested at factory, both for performance as well as safety. Level controls and level control systems are available.
• Specifications dependent on model and may change without notice.