Sludge Thickener THK Series
Centrisys' THK Series Sewage Sludge Thickener is Specifically Engineered to Achieve High-Performance Thickening of Biosolids.
The non-conical design results in greater G-volume, allowing for the highest capacity of flow to the centrifuge for the thickening of sewage sludge at sewage treatment plants. The THK Series Sewage Sludge Thickener improves upon existing technologies using fundamental principles of a 1) Centrifuge - 3,000 Gs, 2) Rotary Drum Thickener - fully enclosed and small footprint, 3) Dissolved Air Flotation (DAFT) - air injection. The patented Hydro-Pneumatic design has proven that NO polymer is required under normal conditions (150 SVI).
• No-Conical = greater comparative capacity
• Proprietary hydro-pneumatic control of cake solids
• Independent control of liquids and solids weir
• Greater G-volume
• Proprietary internal polymer injection system (optional)
• Highest grade materials of construction
• Proprietary tungsten carbide wear plows for grit and trash