Surge Tank Components
Manufacturer: Evoqua Water Technologies
Our stainless steel hatches and ladders provide easy access to surge tank valves and controls.
ANTI-VORTEX PLATE ASSEMBLY
Our PVC Anti-Vortex plate is a simple, effective product that controls velocity on your suction line and avoids cavitation.
WATER LEVEL CONTROLLERS
Available with sensing probe technology, units include exclusive circuitry for easy adjustment and fine tuning. Sensing chambers are designed for installation in the pool deck, surge tank or filter room
WLC-100 & 300 Water Level Controller
WLC-200 & 400 Water Level Controller
LIQUID LEVEL GAUGES
This gauge provides a convenient way to view the balance tank level. A simple and effective design constructed from non-corrosive materials.
DIVERSION VALVES - MODULATING VALVES
We offer a range of high quality diversion valves for pool and aquatic applications. The diversion valve (also known as a modulating valve or float valve) is a float-operated valve with throttling capabilities that will cycle as required based on water levels. Our diversion valves are available in vertical and horizontal models, as well as dual or single float configurations.
- Stainless Steel Valve Extensions Suggested Installation
- Stainless Steel Valve Extensions Data Sheet
- Diversion Valve- YMCA Data Sheet
- Diversion Valve- Vertical Data Sheet
- Diversion Valve Inline Data Sheet
- WLC-100 & 300 Water Level Controller Data Sheet
- WLC-200 & 400 Water Level Controller Data Sheet
- Liquid Level Gauge for Water Level Controller
- Liquid Level Gauge For Surge and Balancing Tank Non Corrosive Data Sheet
- Anti-Vortex Plates Data Sheet
- Stainless Steel Access Ladders Data Sheet