Manufacturer: BJM Pumps
316 cast stainless steel pumps with non clog impellers for municipal, industrial and agricultural wastewater The SX Series pumps have non clog impellers designed for high volume and lift performance. All wear and "wet" parts such as impeller, wear plate, oil housing, pump housing and inner pump top are made of cast 316 stainless material. The elastomers such as o rings, lip seals and gaskets are made of FKM. Standard power cable is made of oil resistant material. Special installation can be made with EPDM power cable and elastomers. (BUNA N also available).
• Elastomers are made of FKM.
• Longer power cord - Standard 33ft. power cord.
• Three seal motor protection - Motor is protected by double mechanical seals. Lower seal made of silicon carbide/silicon carbide and upper seal is made of carbon/ceramic. An additional lip seal has been installed above the impeller to help prevent abrasives such as dirt, silt or sand from entering into the seal chamber.
• Winding protection and (NEMA) Class F motor insulation allows motor temperature to raise to 230°F, superior to pumps with Class A and B insulation. Automatic switch turns pump motor off if temperature and/or amp draw raises too high. When the motor cools the switch will automatically reset and the pump will turn back on.
• Each pump is tested at factory, both for performance as well as safety. Level controls and level control systems are available.
• Specifications dependent on model and may change without notice