V-Series™ Automatic Screen Filters
Manufacturer: Evoqua Water Technologies
State-of-the-art self-cleaning screen filtration technology
• Fewer moving parts (no electric motors, gearboxes, limit switches or pistons)
• Simpler controls
• Flush waste is less than 1% of system flow
• Greater cleaning efficiencies
• Lower maintenance requirements
V-Series™ automatic self-cleaning screen filters can remove suspended solids from 1500 to 10 micron. The V-Series filter bodies are manufactured in 316L stainless steel, made in the USA, and are competitively priced. The patented+ bi-directional drive design does not require electric motors, limit switches, gearboxes, or hydraulic pistons, thereby eliminating external shafts and seals. The cleaning cycle takes less than 15 seconds and does not interrupt the filtration process.
The V-200 series provides automatic filtration down to 10 micron for flow rates 7 to 50 m3/hr (30 to 220 gpm). Process water, cooling tower filtration, pre-filtration of membrane, seawater, irrigation, or wherever suspended solids are removed down to 10 micron are applications perfectly suited for the V-200 Series. Constructed of glass reinforced nylon and 316L stainless steel, the inherently corrosion resistant materials of the V-200 Series ensure a long service life under a wide range of water quality conditions.
• The patented+ bi-directional design improves screen cleaning efficiencies resulting in 100% screen cleaning with controlled suction nozzle rotation
• Priced competitively against all carbon steel body filters
• Pre-assembled filtration systems to meet any flow demand
• Filtration 10 to 1500 micron
The SH-200 filter skid with enclosure offers a pipe-and-play, quick installation and assembly solution while also delivering optimum service accessibility. The SH-200 is a totally enclosed configuration with side air vents that provide the filter assembly with vandal and weather resistant housing.
LCF-SERIES FILTRATION SYSTEMS
LCF filtration systems are available for flow rates from 11 to 34 m3/hr (50 to 150 gpm) with basic components and a simple skid base.
CTF-SERIES FILTRATION SYSTEMS
CTF filtration systems are available for flow rates from 11 m3/hr (50 gpm) and larger with multiple filters. Upgraded components and skid base are included.
- V-Series Automatic Screen Filters Brochure
- V-Series™ Automatic Screen Filters Datasheet
- Seawater V-Series Automatic Filters
- NSF® Certified V-Series™ Automatic Screen Filters
- V-200 Series Brochure
- V-200P Automatic Screen Filters Datasheet
- NSF® Certified V-200P Automatic Screen Filters
- NSF® Certified V-200ST Automatic Screen Filters
- V-500 Automatic Screen Filters
- V-1000 Automatic Screen Filters
- V-1500 Automatic Screen Filters
- V-2000H Automatic Screen Filters
- V-3500 Automatic Screen Filters
- V-3 Vert Automatic Screen Filters
- V-250 Automatic Screen Filters
- V-8000 Automatic Screen Filters
- NSF® Certified V-8000 Automatic Screen Filters
- VAF Automatic Screen Filters for Salt Water Disposal Wells