Vantage® M86 Reverse Osmosis Systems
Manufacturer: Evoqua Water Technologies
Vantage® M86 Reverse Osmosis (RO) units are pre-engineered and pre-assembled units designed for a variety of industrial and commercial applications. RO membranes typically remove 90-99.9% of suspended and dissolved solids and can remove bacteria and viruses. M86 units are single pass RO systems.
• Compact footprint saves valuable floor space
• Quick equipment delivery keeps project moving fast
• Clean in place connections maximize system serviceability
• Comprehensive factory testing performed at our ISO9001 certified facility
Vantage® M86 units are packaged single-pass 8-inch reverse osmosis units designed for a variety of industrial applications requiring high quality equipment with a fast delivery and competitive price. These pre-engineered, pre-assembled and factory tested units minimize installation and start-up time. With simple utility connections and easy to set up controls, the unit is ready for quick on-line service. The Vantage M83 unit comes in four models: Economy (E), Plus (P), Deluxe (D)band Select (S).
• High pressure 316 stainless steel vertical multistage feed pump
• ASME Code FRP, RO pressure vessels with pressure relief protection
• PVC low pressure feed, product and reject piping, 316L stainless steel high pressure piping
• Industrial coated carbon steel frame (304 stainless steel for Select)
• Dry contacts are provided for chemical feed, pretreatment equipment, storage tank levels, and pressure switches
• All alarm and shut down conditions are indicated on the control interface
• Tank level may be controlled via a 4-20 mA signal input for storage tank level on Deluxe/Select models.
Flow Rate, Minimum: gpm320
Flow Rate, Maximum: gpm720
Number Of PassesOne
Nominal Recovery Rate75%