Manufacturer: ITT Goulds
Goulds VICR Type VS6 Vertically Suspended Can Radial Pumps.
The VICR is a type VS6 vertically suspended can radial high performance pump that is suitable for prime fluids.
Delivering High Head at Low Flows
Nominal Rotating Speeds for Extended Life Cycle
• Heads to 4500 feet (1372 meter)
• Temperature55°F ( 48°C) to 400°F (204°C)
• Maximum allowable working pressure to 2200 PSIG (153 bar)
• Suction Pressures to 1,000 PSIG (69 bar)
• Multiple stages in short set or deep set configurations
• API Standard 610 compliant
• ISO 13709 Standard compliant
• Casing pressure capability and structural design developed & refined using advanced finite element analysis
• Rotor designs developed and refined with rotor lateral and rotor torsional dynamic analysis to ensure stable operation and low vibration levels
• Mechanical designs developed with thermal transient analysis to achieve dimensional integrity
• Hydraulic designs developed with computational fluid dynamic analysis to achieve stable performance and consistent high efficiency levels