Vortisand® Industrial Filtration System
Manufacturer: Evoqua Water Technologies
• Submicron filtration - removing the fine particles responsible for fouling cooling systems helps to keep cooling equipment operation at peak efficiency.
• Up to 75% smaller and lighter than traditional multimedia filters. Low cost of operation - 50% less water consumption due to low backwash flux rates.
• Reduce fouling, scaling & biofouling in cooling loops. Significant energy savings is achieved in heat transfer applications.
The Vortisand® system provides a range of filters ideal for industrial process and membrane pretreatment applications.
The award-winning Vortisand filter is a high capacity media filter that combines cross-flow dynamics with microsand media to achieve submicron filtration performance. This technology allows the unit to operate at filtration rates of up to 5 times greater than traditional media filters, while filtering 10-50 times finer.
MAXIMUM FILTRATION CAPACITY @25 GPM/SF
• S300 - 350 gpm
• D300 - 700 gpm
• S600 - 600 gpm
• D600 - 1200 gpm
• S1200 - 1090 gpm
• D1200 - 2180 gpm
• Automated operation with self backwashing capability
• Simplified pump skid design
• Enhanced safety features including ASME certifed vessels and pressure relief system
• STRATATM HDX Media allows for submicron filtration performance
• PLC based system allows for simple, intuitive controls for easier operation and troubleshooting
• Dedicated enclosures for high and low voltage
electronics to improve safety during operations