VTX Series Submersible Sewage Pump
Like any good vortex pump, it offers plenty of benefits to industry:
• It can handle solids up to 2" in size.
• Solids don't touch the vanes.
• The design minimizes clogging.
• It easily passes stringy materials.
But unlike other vortex pumps, the GWT Vortex is built upon Goulds Water Technology's reputation for reliability. That means it's built tougher, it performs better, and it runs longer than your ordinary vortex pump.
• a "dry cap," which makes it easy to replace the capacitor while in the field
• a new impeller design that resists clogging better than a traditional two vane impeller
• premium silicon carbide seals
• oil filled components, for constant heat dissipation and cool operation
• thermal overload protection with automatic reset
• single phase PSC motors, which eliminate starting switches