Manufacturer: BJM Pumps
316 cast stainless steel explosion proof electric submersible pumps for use in Class I, Division 1, Groups C & D Hazardous Locations The XP-JXH Series are corrosion resistant, FM-rated explosion proof submersible pumps designed for top performance. All "wet" parts such as impeller and wear plate are made of cast 316 stainless material. The elastomers such as o-rings, lip seals and gaskets are made of FKM. Standard power cable is made of oil-resistant material. Special installation can be made with EPDM power-cable and elastomers. (BUNA (Nitril) also available). FM-approved motor for use in Class I, Division 1, Groups C & D hazardous locations. Available in 208, 230, 460 or 575 Volt 60Hz. Contact factory for 50Hz availability. High head models available.
• Three seal motor protection – Motor is protected by two independent mechanical seals. Lower seal made of silicon carbide/silicon carbide and upper seal is made of carbon/ceramic. An additional lip seal has been installed to help prevent abrasives such as dirt, silt or sand from entering into the seal chamber. Standard elastomers are Buna N (FKM optional).
• Air-filled motor with winding protection and (NEMA) Class F motor insulation. Seal leakage detector(s) in seal chamber offers early warning should water enter the chamber.
• Epoxy-coated motor housing – Superior two part epoxy to protect the motor from exposure to the surrounding liquid.
• Tough pump construction – Hardened cast iron stands up to rough handling and pumping sandy water unlike pumps with soft resin impellers or plastic exterior components.
• Longer power cord – Standard 50ft. power.
• Specifications dependent on model and may change without notice