XP SKG Series
Manufacturer: BJM Pumps
FM Approved motor for use in Class I, Division 1, Groups C & D hazardous locations. Available in 208, 230, 460 or 575 Volt 60Hz. Contact factory for 50Hz availability. Featuring patented RAD AX® Dual Shredding Technology, the SKG Series is designed to obliterate flushable wipes and other difficult solids in municipal and industrial wastewater applications. Items previously considered difficult or near impossible to pump are effectively handled through the innovative design of the SKG. The robust construction prevents downtime and reduces maintenance for longer life.
• All shredding elements constructed of hardened 440C stainless steel with a Rockwell hardness of 55C plus.
• Shredding system efficiency to alleviate potentially high surge load to the motor.
• Efficient, high solids passage impeller and volute design, coupled to a high torque 4 pole motor (2, 3, and 5 HP).
• Oil lubricated double mechanical seals and separate lip seal.
• Heavy duty SOOW power and Seal Minder® cable for early warning moisture detection.
• Trimmed impellers - BJM Pumps® offers two impeller trims for each of our XP SKG models to expand hydraulic coverage.
• The hardened impeller and plate materials provide maximum wear resistance for long service life. Hardened cast iron construction stands up to rough handling and pumping gritty water.
• Winding protection and (NEMA) Class F motor insulation allow motor temperatures to rise 239°F, superior to pumps with Class A and B insulation. An automatic thermal switch turns the pump motor off if the temperature and/or amp draw rises too high. hen the motor cools the switch will automatically reset and the pump will turn back on.